Hey there!
welcome to my page!
thank you for stopping by and reading my blogs. . . it feels great to connect and publish your work to more eyes. .
here is a request. . if you do like any of my work. . do post your valuable comments. . they will be truly appreciated!
:)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

SUDDENLY. .




Suddenly, my soul lifted
in the magic of your call
Suddenly, my world turned upside down,
and i see the crimson leaves fly upwards
when they actually fall
Suddenly my lucid heart
burns in a passionate flame
Suddenly,everywhere i look
i find your name
Suddenly,the fresh white snow
seems to be washed in the colours of the rainbow
Suddenly,everything has turned so slow
so slow,
that i can catch it in the palm of my hand
Suddenly,the sky seems one with the land
So Suddenly,
my heart has rushed out of my soul,
but Suddenly,with you near me
i feel so complete,i feel whole. . .

6 comments:

  1. Simply.. Memory Remains...

    You will not like to prove me wrong...
    I think you are strong...
    But some where you are lost...
    Because if you can wipe your tears...
    Without any fear...
    And if you can write these lines...
    You are real world LION.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)
    i think you are absolutely correct!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ye Ye.. for the first time someone said.. " I am absolutely Correct"... Thank You.. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH! you are absolutely welcome!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You !!!

    People generally welcome someone somewhere... !!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog